- Identification data
This website (the «Site») is operated by Cosiol, with contact e-mail address email@example.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cosiol. Cosiol offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Access to and use of this Site is subject to the conditions detailed below and to the legislation in force.
- Site availability and accessibility
The Company will not be liable before users for damages arising from the use of the current Site, nor for any action carried out based on the information provided in it.
The Company shall not be liable for any security breaches or disconnections that may occur, or for any damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to any files and documents stored in it, as a result of the user’s device having a virus. Additionally, the Company shall not be liable for any browser malfunction or for the use of any outdated versions of the browser.
- Illicit activities
By way of illustration but not limitation, the user commits to not transmit, disclose or make available to third parties through the Site information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, audio and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way is contrary to, disparages, infringes upon fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international Treaties and any other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, libelous, offensive, violent and discriminatory actions by reasons of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition or, in general, actions against the law, the public order and the general accepted moral and good practice standards;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading products, elements, messages, and/or, in general, services against the law, the public order and the general accepted moral and good practice standards;
- induces or may induce to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky and harmful practices for health or mental stability;
- is false, ambiguous, incorrect, exaggerated or extemporaneous in a way that induces to errors regarding the subject or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual and/or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without having obtained their prior required authorization for its use;
- violates commercial secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or the image of individuals;
- in any way impairs Company’s or third parties reputation;
- infringe regulations on data protection and secrecy of communications;
- impersonates or tries to impersonate the identity of the rest of the Site users;
- constitutes illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition acts;
- containsvirus or any other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the Company or of third parties or that may damage electronic documents or files stored on said computer equipment;
- provokes difficulties in the normal operation of the Site due to its characteristics (such as format, extent, etc.);
- contains other HTML tags than those expressly authorized by the Company.
- Responsibility for links and hyperlinks
In order to help the user find further information or services of interest, the Site may include direct links to other websites. These websites have not been reviewed by the Company and are maintained by third parties over which the Company has no control.
Access to such websites by the user does not imply that the Company recommends or approves the content of these websites. The Company expressly denies any responsibility for any links, its contents or the accuracy of the information they contain, the quality of the products or services they offer or advertise, or the results obtained through them. Likewise, the Company expressly denies any responsibility for any damages suffered by the user by virtue of the information found in these websites.
The Company does not condone the practice of «spamming». This term means the massive and repeated dispatch of unsolicited e-mails, usually for commercial purposes, to persons with whom the sender has not maintained any previous contact, or who have expressed their desire to not receive such messages.
If the Company considers that certain information may be of interest to the user, it reserves the right to provide this information to you by e-mail, with your prior consent, while offering you the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
All contents of the Site are protected by applicable regulations on intellectual and industrial property rights, including but not limited to graphic designs, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs, texts, graphics, drawings, photographs and any other elements that appear on the Site.
The user hereby recognizes that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means or procedures, of all or part of the contents of the Site will constitute a breach of the intellectual property and/or industrial rights of the Company or their title holder.
The Company does not grant any license on intellectual and/or industrial property right in the Site Contents, except for the printings and temporary storages for user’s private purposes.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction