- Contact Cosiol before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- Customer is responsible for the generated return costs.
- The product must be in perfect conditions and the original labels need to be included.
Please contact Cosiol before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Cosiol and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Cosiol suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Cosiol will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any Customs charges. Cosiol is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: email@example.com