- Ideal for MacBook 13″
- Dimensions (cm) 40H x 8W x 29L
- Composition: Natural European linen
- Lining: Natural raw cotton
- Interior pocket for a phone, keys or wallet
- Cotton top handle
- Double shoulder straps
- Natural cork logo patch on the front
- Designed in Barcelona
Linen Backpack Bea Macbook 13″
Bea Linen Backpack ideal for you Mac Book Air 13” is made from durable linen and topped with a cotton handle. Designed in Barcelona and hand crafted in Europe by artisans. It’s detailed with an interior pocket for a phone, keys or wallet. The roomy interior can easily fit a tablet, notebook and your daily essentials.
- Our linen is woven from 100% European Flax Linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe.
- Our linen and raw cotton have OEKO-TEX® Certification.
- All of our fabric is certified to be free from various toxic chemicals and meeting both US & European standards.
- All of our items are designed in Barcelona, and in Europe where qualified, local artisans supervise the whole process.
- Our versatile linen items characterized by clean lines, functionality, and attention to detail, all while maintaining an ethical production and fair working conditions – “respect for the people we work with, it’s just as important to us as the things we make.”
European Flax® certification: The EUROPEAN FLAX® label certifies traceability at every step of processing – from flax seed right through to the finished duvet cover. Certified European Flax® fibre is produced exclusively in France, Belgium, or the Netherlands.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organization (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognized human and labor rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 certification: The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is an independent testing and certification system for textile products that places far more stringent requirements on textile products than any international legal regulations. Every element of the finished product must adhere to the Standard 100 requirements including accessory parts such as buttons, zips, hook-and-loop fasteners, and the sewing threads.
BENEFITS OF LINEN
Linen resists stains like no other fabric, so it is very easy to maintain the fabric clean. Linen is by far our most durable fabric, much more durable and stronger than cotton. Also, linen is highly mildew resistant.
- Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
- Strongly dirt-repellent
- Has a high moisture absorbency
- Highly breathable
- Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
- Environmentally friendly – less water and chemicals to cultivate
- Only wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Not necessary to iron your bag, but if this is your preference, we recommend ironing on a medium-high setting.
1 review for Linen Backpack Bea Macbook 13″
Linen Backpack Bea Macbook 13"